Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This one is for you Dad!

Usually I only post when I have pictures to post. But it has come to my attention, thanks Dad, that he wants me to post more frequent! I will try my best to keep the blog updated even if I have no pictures to post! I have finished packing for our trip. The car is packed and now I just wait until the kids get home from school. I am doing some last minute cleaning before we leave. I think it's so much nicer coming home to a clean house rather than a messy one! I don't think I will have a chance to post about NYC of our trip to CHOP until I get back! Wish us luck and that the Dr.'s think Andrew is doing well and not declining!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You are in my prayers! And I agree with your dad, you should post more! Blogging is good for the soul! Plus I like reading your blog. Say hi to your mom and dad for me when you get a chance. I have always loved them! So nice!!!