Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tag - I am it and so are you!

Jen tagged me, which means that I get to share 6 interesting facts about myself and then "tag" other blog friends to share their own facts. I tag Heidi, Cara, Shannon and Heidi!

1) I have always wanted to be a Marine Biologist. I wanted to train whales or dolphins at Sea World.

2) Ashamed to say but this President election was the first one I voted in. But I am really glad I did and will continue from now on!

3)After my first date with Tony, I came home and woke my Mom up. I told her that I was going to marry him one day! Strange how you just know!

4)I hate to fly! I mean HATE! It makes me so sick to my stomach. I rather drive or take a boat!

5)I am a goody two shoes! I have never even tried smoking!

6)My favorite moments of my life were getting married, my children's births and watching Andrew walk for the very first time without his walker!

No comments: