Monday, December 1, 2008

Santa!

***A Warning: Parents who have small children who read, make sure they don't***
Now that that is out of the way, here is my story of the night. Tonight, the kids and I were at the dinner table eating our dinner. Here is our conversation!
Hannah: I don't believe in Santa!
Me: What, why?
Hannah: I have never ever seen the North Pole on a map.
Me: Why sure there is a North Pole.
Hannah: Then show me.
Me: After dinner!
So after dinner, I signed onto the computer and showed her the North Pole on the map that I found.
Hannah: There is no land there, its just water.
Me: No Hannah, let me find another map.
Thank God I found this: http://www.aaccessmaps.com/show/map/north_pole
Hannah: WOW, I certainly believe now!!!

1 comment:

doodlebelle said...

Cute, Cute map. I love google.