Thursday, October 30, 2008

Philadelphia trip in 2 weeks!

We are going back to Philly to see Andrew's doctor. We are very nervous about this appointment because Andrew's PT here thinks he may be starting to decline. His hamstrings are tightening up and his calf's are enlarging. This raises a lot of questions for us. Hopefully we will get some answers.

One good thing about our trip in that Grandma is coming and has bought all of us tickets to go to Radio City Music Hall to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular! Tony's sister and her 5 kids are also coming! It will be a nice diversion for us! And the kids are super excited to go into New York City!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I hope you get all the answers you want/need. I will keep Andrew and your whole family in my prayers. And yippee that you get to go to Radio City Music Hall. How fabulous!

Jenny said...

I'll keep you guys in my prayers!!