Friday, September 12, 2008

Andrew's 1st day of preschool!

I knew all summer that this way was coming. I have tried to prepare myself but it was still a very hard day for me, but not Andrew! We got him up and gave him his medicine. We drive him to school in the morning and he takes the little bus home with the other preschoolers. He goes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurdays from 7:30-10:45ish. The first day was so easy for him. He went right in and got settled with this aid, who we love! When the bus came around the corner, you could see him smiling and biting his fists (he does this when he gets excited) I got he out of his carseat and he just cuddled up to me! He said "missed mommy"! Everyday since, he does the same thing and says "miss mommy". The last few days he has actually cried when we dropped him off. He recovers quickly but he always makes sure he tells us!




1 comment: