Monday, July 28, 2008

Camping for 10 or make that 9 days!

So I was running around the day before we were supposed to be going camping and I was at the eye doctor with Andrew. My phone rings and it's Tony. I answered it and told him I would call him back after they put drops in Andrews eyes. So I called him back and to my shock he says we can't leave tomorrow, he has pneumonia?!?!? I was so confused because he wasn't even sick. I guess he woke up with some pain in his chest the night before and couldn't get back to sleep. He decided he better go get it checked out before we head out camping in the northeast kingdom for 10 days. He was just as shocked as I was. So after I got home from running around, I came upstairs and Tony looked awful. As the evening went on, I knew he has hurting. I decided I was going to call his DR. around 8ish and see what he thought. I did and the doctor said to go to the ER. So we spent the night in the ER. The ER thought maybe he was misdiagnosed and thought he had a blood clot in his lung. THANK GOD that DR. was wrong. They gave him some pain meds and we were able to leave on Thursday afternoon. He is much better now but boy did he give me a scare. I love Tony with all me heart and I don't know what I would do without him. He is the love of my life!

No comments: